Make one call for all of your pool needs. Pool Doctor Custom Pools in Jacksonville, Alabama handles all swimming pool service and repairs from layout and excavation to painting and tile work.
Pool Doctor Custom Pools, located in Jacksonville, serves the Calhoun and Cleburne County areas as a family owned and operated business for twenty years. Our team is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction when it comes to all types of swimming pool and spa services. We offer the latest technology and products and are extremely knowledgeable with over 25 years of experience.
Pool Doctor Custom Pools in Jacksonville specializes in the maintenance, repair and remodeling of all kinds of swimming pools, hot tubs and spas. We also sell products and supplies for your outdoor water features. Whether you are thinking of installing a new in-ground pool or just need some advice, contact our professionals today! No matter how small or large your inquiry, we can handle it!
Keep your pool sparkling clean year-round. Our company offers weekly or one-time pool maintenance in which we net, vacuum, and brush the pool, test and add chemicals as needed, clean out filters, and do necessary repairs and replacements on filters, pumps, and electronic equipment.
Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool Service & Repair in Jacksonville, Alabama
We provide the following swimming pool services:
- Filter cleans – Our full service accounts include up to 4 filter cleans per year, but if you are not a full service customer and would like to schedule a filter clean please call our office to schedule an appointment.
- Tile cleaning – If your pool tile has the white calcium build up ring a tile clean may be right for you. We clean your pool tile with a glass bead to make the tile look like new.
- Chlorine wash - Do you have algae growing in your pool? You can kill and remove algae and other pool contaminants with our chlorine wash services.
- Acid bath - An acid bath removes the first layer of the plaster or cement in your pool and kills harmful microorganism so you can keep your pool clean and beautiful.
- One-time cleanups - If you want to get your pool cleaned on an as-needed basis only, ask about our one-time pool cleanup services.
- Rebar repair - We can help you put a stop to your rusting rebar problem. Say goodbye to the rust spots on your pool walls or floor!
- Pool equipment diagnostic and repair - if your heater, salt generator, or other pool equipment is broken, we can diagnose the issue and handle the necessary repairs. Ask about our energy efficient pumps to help you save money on your energy bills!